2. Services imply services, benefits and privileges that we provide to registered customers of our website.
4. This website belongs to MEDIA EKSPERTI SIA, a limited liability company registered and operating in accordance with Latvian laws and regulations, registration number 40103638163, Sesku iela 63- 53, Rīga, LV-1082.
5. Sale and purchase agreement is the sale-and-purchase agreement concluded between you and MEDIA EKSPERTI SIA.
6. Website means the website available at pecnumuriem.lv
7. Wishlist implies the list of products on the website that the customer has created and saved.
8. Shopping cart is a list of products that a customer has selected for purchase.
CONFIDENTIALITYWe acknowledge that during the provision of our services, we will receive personal or sensitive information that is subject to data protection, but not only your personal data and / or any other information and documents that you provide. Therefore, we confirm that all confidential information must be kept safe and strictly confidential, and we assure you that it will only be used for the purposes required to provide the services, and will not be either used for any other purpose or shared with third parties.
WARRANTY INFORMATION, AS WELL AS DESCRIPTION AND EXPLANATION OF THE WEBSITE FUNCTIONING AND THE INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON IT.
1. We are a company specializing in the wholesale and retail of art supplies.
2. We do not provide the evidence of results obtained by using the website, information or content. Your use of the website is your responsibility.
5. The product we offer is brand-new.
6. All our products are warranted and thoroughly tested before being sold.
LIABILITY LIMITATION1. Subject to applicable laws and regulations, we are only liable for direct loss. Our company, its affiliates, license representatives, suppliers or any third parties indicated on the website are not responsible for any incidental or consequential damages, warnings, fines, lost profits or other disbenefit arising from data loss or business interruption as a result of using or restricting the use of the website, information, services or content based on a warranty, contract, violation, unauthorized activity or any other activity with legal liability.
2. Unread and / or unobservable information published on the website is your personal responsibility and cannot be used as a disclaimer, the reason to indicate the absence or inaccessibility of such information, and also cannot be the basis for a claim.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHTWebsite content, such as text, graphics, images, trademarks, service marks, logos and other materials are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights in accordance with Latvian and European legislation. Unauthorized use of such content is considered a violation of copyright, trademark and other laws. You may not use the content of the website for commercial purposes. The use of the content of our website for publication on any other website is prohibited.
COMPLAINTSIf you are unhappy with our services, you can file a complaint by sending it to our email.