PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
We value your privacy and the personal data you provide to us, therefore, we provide comprehensive information about the processes related to data collection and its purposes of use. If you have questions or comments, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What data do we collect?
When you purchase a product from our online shop, we conclude a sales contract with you, which requires the following information: your name, surname, telephone number, email and, if you choose delivery, your home address. This personal information is needed only for the conclusion and execution of a specific contract.
To make browsing easier and more efficient as well as to facilitate the search of certain products, we store the following information:
- history of your purchases and activity on the website;
- payment history to make shopping easier by suggesting your favorite payment method;
- our history of correspondence and conversations so that we can answer questions related to your order and your identity if we cannot verify your identity.
For your convenience, you can provide us with the following information: gender, date of birth, payment card details in your personal account, contact information about third parties receiving the goods. These data are optional and are intended only for a more convenient provision of our online shop services.
What data do we not collect, store or associate with an individual?
By interacting with you directly and communicating with you:
- we do not collect or store your browsing history on third party websites;
- we do not send any data related to the information you view on our website that may identify you.
Why do we use the personal data we collect?
We use your personal data solely to improve the services we provide to meet your needs and habits. We collect personal data in order to:
- make it easier for you to shop if you create a user account in our online shop;
- offer you the latest products;
- analyze your activity and make the use of our online shop as simple and convenient as possible for you. It is important to note that in 8 out of 10 cases we use anonymous data in our work processes, which makes it impossible to identify a specific person;
- inform you about exclusive deals prepared especially for you;
- provide you with information about new products;
- efficiently handle your inquiries and complaints;
- provide warranty service for the goods you purchased.
How do we store and process personal data?
By all available organizational and technical means, we ensure the protection of your personal data from any illegal actions: changes, disclosure or destruction of personal data, theft of personal data, or fraud.
Our internal organizational system is designed in such a way that only authorized persons can access and process your personal data, and even these persons have limited access to your personal data if the anonymous data is sufficient to carry out their work functions.
Thus, the level of protection of your personal data meets the highest security standards.
In order for your personal data to be fully protected, we recommend that you pay attention and make sure that when you connect to our online shop, your personal data is not visible to unauthorized persons and is stored appropriately. We recommend that you regularly change your login password as well as store payment cards and other data in such a way that the security and confidentiality of your personal data is not compromised.
How can you participate in the processing of your personal data?
We collect and use personal data in a transparent and honest manner; also, we value your input in data processing. You can participate in the personal data processing as follows:
- correct and change your personal data in the user account;
- request that we update your personal data if your personal data turned out to be incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate;
- request that we delete personal data if you have got acquainted with the personal data and decide that:
- your personal data is not needed for the purposes for which it is collected or otherwise processed;
- you want to withhold your consent to the processing of your personal data;
- your personal data is being processed unlawfully;
- you disagree with the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- you shall contact the Data Protection Inspectorate, which controls the personal data processing.
We may restrict the collection and use of your personal data if you decide that your personal data is:
- processed illegally;
- necessary to express, enforce or defend legal claims;
- processed despite your objections to the processing of such personal data.
How can I find out about changes in data processing?
Why are cookies used?
Cookies are small text files downloaded to your device when you visit a website. We guarantee that cookies only help identify your device, not you as a specific person.
Cookies help us analyze your browsing history for sections in our online shop. We collect this information to make it easy for you to use our services, for example, so that you receive the latest commercial offers. Cookies cannot associate information with a specific person as they only collect anonymous data.
Where can I get more information?
The General Data Protection Regulation ensures that your personal data is processed honestly, legally and transparently, and also gives us recommendations on how to protect your personal data as efficiently as possible.
The present regulation expands your rights and gives you the opportunity to participate in the processing and control of your personal data.