To avoid unnecessary delays and disagreements when concluding a sales contract, please read and accept the following conditions for the purchase of goods tailored by SIA “MEDIA EKSPERTI ” (Reg. No. 40103638163):
- Taking into account that the sale of the offered product takes place online, in accordance with Article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Latvia On the Protection of Consumer Rights, when the buyer places his/her order on the website, a Distance Agreement between the buyer and the seller comes into force.
- You can place an order on the website.
- All product prices include value added tax (21%). The prices offered are valid for the period indicated next to the product. The cost of the delivery service of the goods is not included in the indicated price of the goods, unless the Seller conducts special promotions as a part of the marketing strategy.
- The ordered product and the selected delivery method are subject to 100% prepayment.
- You can pay for the ordered goods and the selected delivery method by means of Internet banking or via bank transfer.
- When placing an order, you must provide a relevant email so that the buyer could receive instructions, invoice and other necessary documents.
- When ordering goods, we suggest choosing one of three ways to receive the goods:
- free of charge pick-up – the ordered goods can be received at: Sesku iela 63- 53, Rīga, LV-1082;
- cost-effective delivery – the ordered goods can be received at the selected parcel machine in the largest shopping centers in Latvia;
- comfortable delivery – the ordered goods will be delivered to the specified address by a courier company.
In all cases, the delivery time of the goods is determined when placing the order. In the case of ordering several goods with delivery, the buyer can receive the goods in whole or in parts.
- The ordered goods must be picked up within three working days from the date of the notification receipt about the order being ready for delivery.
- Product usage instructions are sent to the buyer’s email upon the receipt of the product. If the customer needs printed instructions for using the product, we recommend to make an inquiry by email: email@example.com
- Please read the product usage instructions carefully before using it. Use the product only in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, the specified characteristics of the product and its intended use.
If you change your mind and decide to cancel the purchase, the Consumer Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (CPC) and the Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 255 “Distance Contracts Rules” (Cabinet Regulations No. 255) provide that the buyer has the right to cancel the contract within 14 calendar days and return the goods purchased in the online shop to the seller.
Article 12 (6) of the Consumer Protection Law provides that in the event of a cancellation of a purchase in the event of a Distance Agreement, “the consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the goods during the period of exercising the right of withhold”.
Please keep the original packaging of the product so that you can exercise your right to return the product in accordance with the terms of the Distance Agreement. To agree on the return of the goods, please fill in the opt-out form and contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, having specified the order number and date.
You can return the goods by delivering them to our warehouse: Sesku iela 63- 53, Rīga, LV-1082, or by sending the goods together with the refusal form to the mailing address: SIA “MEDIA EKSPERTI”, Sesku iela 63- 53, Rīga, LV-1082.
Consideration of complaints and out-of-court dispute resolution procedures
We kindly ask you to submit a complaint about the availability or quality of goods electronically by sending it to the e-mail email@example.com, or in writing to the mailing address of SIA “MEDIA EKSPERTI”, Sesku iela 63- 53, Rīga, LV-1082.
The complaint will be considered within 7 working days from the date of its receipt by sending a response to the contact address specified in the complaint.
If the complaint is found to be unreasonable, but you do not agree with such a conclusion, you have the right to use alternative dispute resolution options provided by law by submitting a written application to the seller to resolve the dispute through an out-of-court procedure. Please, indicate:
- name, surname, contact information;
- date of application submission;
- the essence of the dispute, claims and grounds for them.
Information on the possibility of out-of-court dispute resolution and instances of out-of-court dispute resolution:
- information on the dispute resolution process:
- information on the database of instances of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes:
- Online Dispute Resolution Information (ODR): if there is a problem with a product purchased online, the customer can use the ODR platform to file a complaint to be reviewed by an independent dispute resolution body. Link to the OPC platform:
We remind you that the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law do not apply in cases when the goods are purchased by legal entities.
Observing the norms of the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia, MEDIA EKSPERTI SIA keeps the sale-and-purchase agreement concluded with the buyer in the amount required for accounting. The contracts concluded with leasing companies remain with the respective leasing companies.
By registering or making purchases in our online shop, you can prove your consent and receive information from the online shop about special offers to your email, as well as get the right to participate in various promotions, giveaways and campaigns.
If you would like to opt out of receiving newsletters by email:
- click “Unsubscribe from news and special offers” at the bottom of the email. Changes to the system take 24 hours.
- send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. Changes to the system take 24 hours.
MEDIA EKSPERTI SIA reserves the right not to process the order if the online shop cannot contact the buyer at the phone number or e-mail indicated as well as if the buyer did not specify or indicated incorrectly the order number when making a payment by bank transfer.
If you decide to pay for your order via bank transfer, please read your bank’s daily payment limit prior to the purchase.
If you have any questions, please contact us by writing to the email address: email@example.com